I went sky diving, I went rocky mountain climbing, "I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu.
"And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter, "And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."
"Some day, I hope you get the chance,"To live like you were dyin'."

This Ain't A Love Song - Bon Jovi

Thursday, November 20, 2008

If You Comeback - BLUE

Feel Meee
Check it out

For all this timeI've been loving you girl
Oh yes I have And ever since the day you left me here alone

I've been trying to find Oh the reason why
So if I did something wrong please tell me I wanna understand
Cos I don't want this love To ever end

Chorus:
And I swear
If you come back in my life
I'll be there til the end of time (back to me, back to me, back to my life) oh yeah
And I swear
I'll keep you right by my side
Cos baby you're the one I want (back to me, back to me, back to my life) oh yes you are

I watched you go You've taken my heart with you
Oh yes you did Everytime I tried to reach you on the phone
Baby you're never there Girl you're never home

So if I did something wrong please tell meI wanna understand
Cos I don't want this love To ever end No no no no

Chorus...
Maybe I didn't know How to show it
And maybe I didn't know What to say
But this time I won't disguise Then we can build our lives
And we can be as one Chorus x 2

No comments:

About Her